Friday, July 15, 2011

Beautifully Simple

I was going to write a blog about how today was better than yesterday.  Than my head is in a better place and I'm going to relax this weekend.  But I couldn't find the right words so decided not to post anything at all.

But then I looked out the window and now would like to share the most beautiful thing I have seen today.  The moon is hanging low in the middle of the sky. It's glowing like the sun.  It's a creamy yellow colour and I would love to be able to capture it to my camera to share but my camera won't let me, or should I say I'm not clever enough to work out HOW to allow the camera to capture it.

My point is this. The day is over and sincerely the best part of my day today was seeing this beautiful moon.  I've found joy in walking in a paddock holding my daughters hand and hot toast.  Not to mention a hot cup of tea.  I'm potentially turning into a Nana by these things but so be it. 

Find the beautifully simple things in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment