Sunday, March 24, 2019

A week ahead! Photo challenge fun!

Well - check me out!  I've had a great week with the photo challenges.  Perhaps feeling inspired after my big catch up!

Week 13 - Portrait: High Key expose to the right and create a light, airy high key portrait.

Okay so technically I'm not sure if I nailed this.  Was it my right or his?!  And really what does high key mean....so for the novice who is trying to make this fun.....this was the result.

But in fact the one I really like is the one below.  The light isn't so exposed on the right but it's more light and airy.  Thoughts?


Week 14 Landscape: Zoomed in most landscapes are wide sweeping images.  Try an alternative zoom in instead.  

Well this turned into more of a series of images in order to fulfil the brief.  I get what the challenge is trying to do.  Push to think outside the box.  It's good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment