Friday, July 8, 2011

Fricken Cold

Day one of a fricken cold (in fact day one and a half it started last night) and I'm grumpy.  Missing going to wine club with the girls (point to note it's just a general catch up with the common feature being we are all partaking in wine....certainly not as flash as it sounds....heaps of fun though!), feeling annoyed that not going - even though it is the best thing for me and if I don't stop blowing my nose I swear Greenpeace will knock down the door and growl me for using too many tissues....think of all the trees!

Grrr Colds suck.

Upside?  Nup, nadda, nothing, none.  There is no weight loss like you would get from a tummy bug.  There is no visable symtoms, the red nose could be from the cold or too much wine.  And there is no sympthay from the children who still expect you to run at 110%.  Which I am quite obviously not. 

The Farmer did do a mercy dash to the supermarket for softer tissues (sorry again Greenpeace), juice and of course the essential chocolate....well if i can't have wine I'm certainly going to have something!!

So how will this effect my weekend plans?  God damn it there will be no stopping me from anything I tell you!  I am determined to not miss a thing!  Unless I can get out of the cleaning that is......hmmmm cunning plan. 

And seeing as the Farmer jsut tells me that there was one thing he forgot from the supermarket (THE FRICKEN SOFT TISSUES) I will milk it for all it's worth!  Sniff Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment