Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh go on try it.........or go to bed.

I have very reasonable kids.  They try most things.  In fact they have to.  It's the rules.

However when they are sick the rules go out the window.

So slaving over a hot stove for HOURS (or at least 20mins) was an entire waste of time for Miss 3.  "I'm hungry, I'm hungry" were the cries prior to the new recipe of the week - the delicious smelling Spanish Chicken Casserole being served up.  Nose turned up, bottom lip out and an ultimatum given.  It's this or bed.  She chose bed.  At 5.30.  The warning was given.  If she was to get up what would happen?  "Have to eat my tea" oh yes my darling you will.  Cold Spanish chicken casserole probably not so yum yum then baby girl.

Half an hour later the quiet (yet somewhat blocked up, snuffly) snores are echoing from her room. 

The phone rings, and it's the farmer.  I'm still an hour away.  Sucks to be him.  Cos if she's gonna wake at 3 and be hungry, I'm not dealing with it.....

Now to just get Master 6 (who incidentally ate ALL of his tea....and enjoyed it) to bed and then the night is mine!  Well at least for the next hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment