Monday, March 5, 2012

My children. Just when I thought I couldn't love them anymore.....

My kids never fail to astound me.

Not only are they loving, funny, wonderful creatures but they are full of imagination and joy.

Since we have got home from school today they have been nothing but wonderful to each other.  They have collaborated to make an amazing play area for lots of small toys.....without fights and included each other in whatever part they were doing/building.  When Miss 4 was struggling with something Master 7 jumped in to help. 

Master 7 has hugged me today, without reason and Miss 4 has been a kind friend to the other children I've had today............she did a fantastic job face painting them!

And probably they do this more often than I give notice, but today for whatever reason it's been incredibly obvious to me.  And I will need to reflect on this on the days when they drive me bananas.


I love you both so much................Thank you for being my world
love Mummy





2 comments:

  1. I likethe awesome picture Mummy xx E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Master 7......I'm glad I read this to you tonight, it made you puff up with pride! xx mummy

    ReplyDelete