Thursday, July 28, 2011

Goodbye dear friend

I know it's been coming for a while now.  The tension has been mounting between us and I can no longer go on this way.

I have always had a big mouth.  It's got me into trouble before, and has again.  I don't know quite how I can ever go back really.  And in a way I'm sorry. 

We've known each other for YEARS.  You have changed form a bit, but hey so have I.  You've helped me through my tough times, but I probably haven't helped you so much.  Yet you have never held it against me and for that I Thank you.

As my comfort, I'm not sure I can replace you.  However I can't see this is a healthy relationship anymore.

I need to change.

Really it's not you, it's me.

You realise the next time I see you in the supermarket, I will have to turn away, the pain of seeing you would be too much to bear. 

My dear dear friends, Chips and Dip, it's been wonderful but I have to let you go.  My arse is growing and the blame has to be shared between us.  I will be strong and won't forget all the good times together.

With love J

No comments:

Post a Comment