Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What I like.

Talking to a 4 year old yesterday and he said "I don't like me"...meaning himself.  Now I know he was being silly (you would have needed to see his facials to understand)  but we started a conversation about what we like.  So here's things I Like - about me and my life in my corner of the globe.

I like my smile.  It's genuine and I like to share it.
I like green grass and the wind in my hair.
I like food, everything about it - cooking, eating and sharing it.
I like being with my friends, they are the sunshine on my grey days and source of laughter and wisdom.
I like watching my friends and family achieving - whatever is important to them.
I like wearing skirts and don't do it enough, I like my calves!
I like organising things.  Sometimes however this can become a dislike!
I like to laugh, alot. 
I like playdough. 
Chocolate and wine. HELLO did I even need to mention that?
I like doing crafty things - scrapbooking and taking photos.
I like Johnny Depp, sigh, Johnny Depp......
I like being part of something that makes others happy.
Books.
I like surprises but sniff them out mostly.
I like Autumn.  And rainbows. 
I like lie ins with the rain on the window.
I like chips and dip.
Trying something new, and enjoying it.
I like Earl Grey Tea.
I like the colour red, and on me.
I like having long lunches and dinners. 
I like spending quality time with my family - playing cards, making memories.
Don't tell the farmer I like living in the country.
Reading in the sun.
Going out with my husband - just us, you know like on a date!
I like to travel however can't see any more international travel for a good while.  I don't like mortgages.
I love my son, daughter and husband.  And that is a whole different post altogether.

Now that I started this I could keep going but I won't - who wants to read what I like...perhaps you should make a list of your own!  It's incredibly satisfying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment