Thursday, July 14, 2011

SIGGGGHHHHHHHH

OMG.

It has been a terrible terrible day.  I have doubted pretty much the whole line of work I'm in.  Over nothing specific. WTF am I doing?!!

And although that question has been rattling around in my head ALL FRICKEN DAY I'm no closer to finding the answer.

If I was due for my monthly that would be it, hormones.  But I'm not.  So what the heck is going on!?
It can't be just some bad behaviour from the kids, or the constant trashing of the house (occupational hazard) or the fact I have been snotted on, puked on and have no desire to clean anything up.  It's like my Mojo just got up and left.

COME BACK MOJO.

Like all bad days, this one will end - likely with a wine in hand.  Probably 2.  I think I'm just having an off day and that is bound to happen.  If I'm being kind to myself I would realise that what I do is hard work and I'm due for a break, not to mention have been sick and had sick kids and an absent farmer.  But when you are having this kind of day you aren't kind to yourself and you feel like poop.  So I will wallow for a bit, with the mentioned wine in hand and be a bunch of fluffies tomorrow.  Oh yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment