Monday, March 12, 2012

1000 page views - crikey dickens!

Wow!  So I've had 1000 page views on my wee old blog......Who knew?!

It's surprising as I've only given my details so a very (privileged) few so the rest of the readers must have stumbled upon my blog in some other way.  And some might even be repeat readers!  Which does surprise me somewhat!

I mean it's a funny thing blogging.  I type, get out my frustration, share my joy, have a whinge, pass on a recipe....you know - whatever....and people......friends, family and then strangers read all about it.  Kinda random really, don't you think?

I think about trying to explain this to my Grandma.  "Why?" would be her first question.  And probably quite a good one.  I suppose "why not?" is also a valid question. 

I'm happy to think that perhaps someone has read my blog and got something out of it, even if it's a giggle, or a 'Christ I'm happy I'm not that woman' ....either way it works for me.  And I guess 1000 page views means I mays well keep doing it!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment