Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

Well after a much needed break from all things domestic, well at least domestic work here, I have returned with my family - a little more relaxed than when I departed.

The Holiday was fab with stop offs all over the place in the North Island (of New Zealand that is...) and it was wonderful to catch up with lots of people, be reminded what a beautiful country we live in and spend time with my family.

Although the days seemed to fly by with fishing adventures, sandcastles, the occasional vomit (the kids not me), a bit of Rugby World Cup essential viewing and sightseeing I've found myself back an into routine without much fuss i.e. washing machine given a work out, supermarket visited, food cooked, kitchen bench a bomb site and a wine in hand.

So in an effort to not bore everyone to tears on my first post back I will leave you with a couple of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment