Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ratios.

Sucky things today
Growling at Master 6 to get him to hurry up
Making myself a shit cup of tea - pour the milk in LAST!!
Opening and closing and opening and closing and opening and closing fricken gates......

Good things today
Master 6 pointing out the rainbow after I growled him...two fold, no lasting effect of growling AND the rainbow!
Lip gloss
Sitting in the car with Miss 3 watching the lambs
Cuddles from my kids
A clever and creative friend getting into an Australia competition!
Crock pots
Heat pumps and snowy mountains
Marking things of my to do list
The good feeling you get from giving

Hows your sucky things and good thing ratio stacking up today? 

I've had a look at some other blogs of late and although I admire them in some ways for their perfect looking children's bedrooms, clever crafty bits, humour and all round coolness I don't think I'll ever be quite like that.  It's not that I don't have perfect looking bedrooms.....it's just hard to see under all the toys and it's not that I don't like crafting stuff, I do but I'm just not a perfectionist enough to every warrant sharing here.  As for the humour hmmm well lets just say I crack myself up, not so much others....just ask my kids if I'm funny....fairly sure the answer will be "crazy, not funny". 

So back to my point, my blog will be and is based solely around me expressing myself.  Like for example my last posting about the kids.  If I hadn't written about the kids I would have never taken the time to reflect on them and their behaviour.  I would have missed that moment, and really it's those special moments that make life infinitely better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment