Sunday, June 19, 2011

Change

I’ve been blessed this weekend.  Spending time with people I love and thinking about how great they are.  I have helped them move house and with any move there is a degree of change.  Environment, views, belongings, the drive to work and so much more.  So I got to thinking about Change.
It comes in so many forms.  Some are easily recognisable.  Big change smacks you in the arse and says step up or move outta the way.  Those ones force you to act and you really notice them.  Sometimes it’s good and sometimes, well not so much. 
Smaller change is mostly subtle things that you don’t even realise, and if your not open to it you may miss something grand.  Or perhaps you won’t even notice it’s come and gone.   (Like a Jemima Puddle Duck Tissue box).
How do you keep yourself ready for it?  How should you manage change?  Do you actually have a choice or is it pre-decided for you?
Well don’t look at me for answers.   I think the only the key to dealing with change it is in how you face it.  Be open.  Rainbows come after the rain and sometimes that’s where change will lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment