Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday morning PJ's

It's the weekend  - Hip hooray!

So I spent last night enjoying the not only liquid grapes but the company of like minded friends.  When they say laughter is good for the soul I would agree...laughing with girl friends is probably up there with therapy.  If in fact I had experienced therapy I could confirm this but I will just go with a guess at this stage.

The boys are off to Rugby. Miss 3 is still coughing up a storm so is still in PJ's and so am I, why wouldn't you if you could....you know I'm right.  So without the prospect of carting Miss 3 to swimming I am faced with an unusual prospect, do I clean the house (lord knows it needs it), study (lord knows I should) or put my feet up and read a book (swinging this way)....... given that book club will be at my house tomorrow I could use that as an excuse to read but who am I kidding?  In fact my list of jobs, the eternally growing one, is staring me in the face as we speak, so I think I will take the low road on this (the high one is too much to try for while still in PJ's) and will make a coffee - look at the list AFTER reading a chapter of my book - unless of course Miss 3 realises I'm not busy and makes a bee line for me with a board game..........

quietly now, sneaking towards the kettle........

No comments:

Post a Comment