Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kiwifruit and tomato paste

There are alot of things I enjoy about my job.

The smiles, cuddles and pleasure I get from seeing kids succeed and grow are huge.  Watching kids learn something new and seeing the delight on their faces when they did it "all by themselves" is priceless.  And without getting too gushy about it I feel I am doing the right thing 95% of the time!

However there is a down side...in fact a couple.  The interrupted pee, the half drunk cuppa, the crying/non sleeping child, the kiwifruit poo and finally vomit.  Vomit of mini pizza with tomato paste, cheese, ham and tomato is not as appealing as it was when it went in.  Not too mention the new carpet.  The worry of the bug spreading has the place smelling like a hospital, not a bad thing I guess.  And as a friend so kindly reminded me this morning, it surely could have been worse, it could have been diarrhoea.

Lucky I'm a glass half full kinda girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment