Tuesday, June 14, 2011

11 years ago today.............

I had just had my first "date" with the man that became my husband!  Our "Dating" anniversary is today!  And he really pulled out all the stops......he brought me......wait for it...........letting the suspense build.........
a pink feather duster!  In actual fact I asked him to get one, hoping I would be too vertically challenged to use it but alas, no.

As for the romance gesture well, I guess 11 years, 2 kids and farm sometime get in the way of such things but I can count myself lucky I have a husband who loves me, the kids and the life we are leading.  He is my best friend (not discounting the importance of my GIRL best friends!!) and the person who ends up taking the brunt of my bad days.  Thankfully he is kind enough to weather them and even though he leaves the wardrobe light on, forgets what I told him 5 minutes before and sometimes drives me to drink (not that hard mind you) I love him to bits!

Happy Anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment