Saturday, August 6, 2011

Whoo hoo - I'm so bad arse!

Okay just guess what time I got home last night, nope not 10, 11 - ha I don't think so, 12.....WHATEVER....wait for it, wait for it............1 pm!  I'm such a party animal.....!  Oh yeah baby...... I am a crazy out there kinda girl, out ALL night, hanging with my girls................

Well perhaps it wasn't a party as such but it was still fun!  We had home made pizzas (and a delicious desert pizza!), wine, board game action and alot of laughs and chatting.  What more can you ask for a night out!  AND whats more no hangover.  Tthe joy of living rurally is driving your arse home again......and even opening gates when it's ZERO degrees outside wasn't so bad due to the fact it was SO late and I'm SO cool to be out so late!

And even better the kids slept in this morning so that rocks too!

All in all a good start to the weekend.  Bring it baby! 

Just remind me that I was charging now, when I'm asleep on the couch at 8.30 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment