Monday, August 15, 2011

Crisis a Foot!

I am totally devastated!

Last night I learned something.  Something that was special to me, can no longer be.  Well not how it once was and it's just awful.

I mean you grow up with these things don't you?  They are part of your lives and to feel them, almost unraveling before your eyes, well it's sad - the end of an era in some ways.

My favourite socks, ones with Scooby Doo on them are (pun intended) on their last legs.  Thread bare at the bottom - OMG!  How will I go on?  No but seriously, these are my favourites.  I had them long before the Farmer, that's over 11 years you realise....through good times and bad.

I don't think I can throw them away.  They might just live in my sock draw....a reminder of my youth, of fun times, and that things wear out.  Depressing AND sad. 

However in times like these it's important to remember that life must go on.  And I just need to remember all the good times we had together.

Bye Scooby socks.  You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment