Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tears and silence

Don't ever take silence for granted.  It is a beautiful thing.  It has just settled on my house and as I type (and shovel lunch in my pie hole) I am L-O-V-I-N-G it.

It's not that I am unsympathic to small people and their tears, of course I am, but when will the well run dry?!  Is it teeth, tired, sick or just missing Mum......unfortunately for me it's just likely to be an age and stage thing which I will absorb and will come out the other end but for the minute it is harrowing on us both.

However while children are asleep I am enjoying the quiet, taking in the silence and SO at one with the world right now, it's ridiculous. 

So on that note I will go and enjoy some more peace, for at least another 2-3 mins...............

No comments:

Post a Comment