Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No, there is nothing wrong with a mid week wine.

There isn't much you can say to convince me that having a BIG FAT GLASS of wine on a Tuesday is a bad thing.  Nup, there isn't.

The toys are picked up, home learning done, one child in bed, the other soon to follow, so a wine is a much needed deserved reward.

Some say it's not good to drink during the week, something about not coping or some other rubbish.  Others day that a glass of white bubbles red is good for health - that my friends is something I agree with.  My health has just picked up, look at my rosy red cheeks, proof!

And really it's not everyday, well maybe some weeks and from this week we are 2 for 2 but whose counting.  BACK OFF if you are!

Moral or point of todays blog post.  There isn't one.  Disappointing I know.  Built a bridge, and when you get to the other side, have a glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment