Sunday, August 14, 2011

Was that the weekend?!

OH MAN!  Where did the weekend go?!  Unbelieveable!

It only felt like earlier on today that I was excitedly typing about Friday night...... And crapola it's Sunday night and I've got to get my head around this coming week.  And it's going to be busy one.  Man.  I'm tired just thinking about it.

I'm a little excited though, the forecast was for snow, maybe we'll get 'snowed in' and won't be able to work.....ba ha ha ha - insert hysterical laughing!

Okay so weekend highlights:

Master 6's first try - friggin missed it, but am so very proud of him
Sleepover with Grandma and Pa - fun, fun, fun - treasure hunt, takeaways for dinner, cooked breakfast just like a hotel without the price tag and better company!
Book club - always good to hear what people have enjoyed reading
Clean house - I know this shouldn't be a highlight but it is nice having a clean house, for at least half a day!
New storage - Got some cool cubes for Miss 3's room which is awesome, wonder if this means she'll keep her room tidy
Idea's - am charging with ideas for the next few weeks of things to do with my "kids"

So taking a very positive attitude for the week, it's going to be WICKED. I'm going to get so much achieved I won't even know myself by the end of the week.

Look out week, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment