Monday, August 15, 2011

Damn you Brownie

I have found something.  Something I didn't want to find.  Wait for it...... it's extra weight.  Right around my middle.  Really unattractive, and you want to know who is to blame?  Brownie.  Aha, yep, it's true.

Brownie.....you are evil chocolaty goodness, that is bad.  Very very bad.  You look all innocent, but lurking beneath that delicious dark brown layer is sugar, butter and chocolate - I should fricken know, I created you....AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!

How could you be so cruel? I need to find more weight like a hole in the head.  I'm trying to be good, chip and dip is banished - don't make me banish you too.

I won't be able to eat at all tomorrow.  I have nibbled and chomped my way through you today and have done nothing to deserve it - not a shred of exercise, no gate opening, no cleaning - NOTHING.  Frick, frick, frick.

Will someone please remind me next time I think it's a good idea to create such beautiful evilness, to send it to work with the Farmer.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment