Sunday, August 28, 2011

The new form of torture......whinging.

I have decided (it has yet to be confirmed with Nigel Latta, Diane Levy and Jo Frost aka Super Nanny but I'm sure they'll agree) that whinging is a form of torture.

Slept deprivation comes a close second but as the kids grow up they tend to sleep better at night and then whinge throughout the day more.  Aha the ever changing joys of parenthood.

Why do they do it?  What do they think will happen if they keep at it?  It's putting their lives in danger and mine - I don't think prison would agree with me.

I'm not sure why but at the moment the whinging is at a record high.  Perhaps it's just my absolute intolerance of it.  Perhaps it's that I'm tired, little people are waking TOO DAMN EARLY around here.  Perhaps it's because they know it drives me mental.  Really who knows but I swear the next time one of my kids starts to whinge they will be getting a mega dose of it back before I throw a full blown tantrum and send myself to my room.

LOOK OUT MY DARLINGS.....Mummy loves you but the torture is going to STOP!

PS this is not a blog for first time parents wanting tips on how to be a good mother.  More of a Mother going - gone (??) mad kinda blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment