Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting my groove back!

Thank goodness for holidays! 

It's my first day at home since, well at least this week and it's just lovely!

Okay so the washing has been hung out, kitchen tidied and I'm about to start packing for camping but seeing as it's just me and Miss Four today we are going to do some scrapbooking together.  Love it!

I've got lots of scrapbooking to catch up on and with the new camera lots of photos that I want to scrap so bring on the creative groove!

I've feel the most relaxed I've been in ages!  And it's so nice to be back to myself.....

Lesson for the year....I'm important too!  A break is the best medicine ever!

So no fantastic resolutions about weight loss, lists of things I MUST do or people I MUST see  Just take the time to be good to me which in turn will be good for my family and will flow on to all other parts of my life.

Oh yeah.....my groove is totally back.  Look out 2012!

(and looks like Johnny Depps relationship is on the rocks so basically I 'm in.......wicked!)



No comments:

Post a Comment