Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm still here!

Okay so posts aren't daily anymore.  Is this a bad thing?  Does anyone miss me?!

I read somewhere that you should do a good post, ie something witty, clever, interesting but not tooooooo often.  So I thought that sounded reasonable IF I wanted lots of people to read my blog.  But while being in withdrawal of my daily ramblings I thought about it more and have decided - I don't care what I "should" do, I'll do what I WANT to do!

So back to my mindless trivial blogs to get things out of my head and thoughts from cluttering my brain.

If it's too often, then don't read! HA!

In saying this, the family holiday is looming and I will be totally off the radar - which will be nice but I bet I'll have allot to say when I get back.

Anyway I just want to say, I'm still here, I've missed my ramblings and it's time to have breakfast!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment