Sunday, October 30, 2011

A little bit of spooky fun......Halloween!

Like the muggins that I am, I thought I would have wee Halloween party for Master 6.  Two reasons really....firstly his birthday falls at a pretty stink time in terms of birthday party...most of his buddies are on holiday.....and secondly he is right into "scary stuff"........

So today was the day....and it was alot of fun.....Master 6 count down had been happening for about a week.....and his face was pretty happy when he saw we had bats, spiders and webs, skeletons and spooky eyes all over the place!

We had lots of mouth watering food....blood baths, spider bites and bleeding fingers....yummo.  We had games, tricks and the Farmer and I even got into the swing of things with costumes....his fake hand was probably the winner!

Yes it took a bit of work and I enjoy that, because the reward really was knowing how much Master 6 loved it......and a got a foot rub out of it too......win win if you ask me!

Some pics from today!




The Farmer trying to be Edward Cullen....and failing some what...... luck for him I still love him, even if he is human!

No comments:

Post a Comment