Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Having a bad day

The world has been hard on Miss 3 and 3/4 this afternoon.

She got lost at the new Warehouse shop - wouldn't have if she had listened to her mother though - hold my hand has a reason me thinks.....??!

She had an "accident" at the swimming pools while getting changed.

She fell over while running at the swimming pools - perhaps that is why Mummy says don't run at the pools?!

The dumb arse person at the McDonald's drive thru forgot her fries - I gave her mine, thankfully they remembered them.......

She NEEDED to go for a pee on the way home cos she was BUSTING so we pulled over, got in the correct peeing position for her only to wee on her pants.

and Mummy won't give her a hot wheat bag, cos she only needs in when she has a sore tummy which seems to have manifested reasonably quickly....but frankly I don't buy it.

She's tired, I'm tired, she's in bed, I'm about to have some form of booze.

Thankfully Master 6 is tucked up in bed without incident, goodness knows what may happen otherwise!

Hows your day been?!




No comments:

Post a Comment