Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holiday Part 2 - Melbourne

Whoo hoo!  One more sleep!  Till what?!!  Till I get to have a mini break with my Ma and Pa without the Farmer and kids.  And yes I might miss them......for maybe a nanosecond??!! HA!

My list of to do jobs before I go is diminishing and the excitement building.  Tomorrow morning I will be almost unbearable to be with.....

Destination Melbourne.  Staying for 5 nights....really only there for 4 days but 4 days of fun, food, shopping, and of course photos (Sorry Dad.....!)   I'm even looking forward to just waiting for the plane - I can whip out my book and read with out feeling guilty about all the things I should be doing.

When I get back I hope to be relaxed, recharged, poorer, appreciated and missed......will see!

And before you think what a spoilt tart.......I really DO appreciate this and know how incredibly lucky I am to be going away!  I quite possibly have the Bestest Parents in the universe!

So Thanks Mum and Dad.....am really looking forward to spending some quality time with you and Making Memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment