Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Married 9 years and still in love!

So tomorrow is our 9 year Wedding Anniversary.  I'm blogging about it now because I am going to be hanging out with my significant other tomorrow night!

My Farmer is the rock in my life.  He is my best friend, certainly most enduring, the father of my kids and the love of my life (unless Johnny Depp is reading this then he is my 2nd....tee hee!)

The Farmer and I knew we were meant to be together after a week.  We, like any couple, have hard patches.....mortgages, children, farming and even building a house are all things that have been bumps in the road....but they have made us stronger.  We are a team.  And I hope our kids can see that.  It's what we want for them.

I'm grateful that I am blessed with such a good husband/father and friend.  Looking forward to many, many, many more anniversaries and to growing grey together!


One of my favourite wedding photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment