Thursday, December 1, 2011

World famous in a calendar! Whoop whoop!

So I've been snapping photos for a while now and this year I entered some in for the Farmlands calendar.  Well it turns out that you can now call me Miss April!


Yes you may well recognise it...it my blog picture...possibly one of my favourite farm shots so am thrilled to see it in a calendar!  And I may even get a prize for it!  Who knows!

But the fun doesn't stop there....on the back of the calender is another 12 photos.....and 3 of them are mine!  They mustn't have had many enteries! 
 (they cropped this one to just have the sheeps head...good idea!)



The only thing maring my joy from such awesomeness is the fact that Miss 3 was up night before last from 3am vomiting and I was up with her..... and then last night I was up all night being sick myself.  Nice to know I've installed such a caring - sharing daughter but we need to have a chat about extactly how it's meant to work! 

Anyway I was so excited about my photos I just had to blog about it.  Now I think I pop a DVD on for Miss 3 and will sit beside her and have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment