Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why getting 'the Bird' made my day.....


Most people don't like being flipped the bird.  Some people think it's inappropriate.  Silly even.

I think it's very funny especially when done between friends.

So today's posting is all about how getting 'the bird' has literally made me smile all day.  I would say laugh all day but I've lost my voice so laugh probably isn't the right word.....grin and cough, wheeze a bit but definitely it does not sound like laughter......so I'll stick with smile.


These are hilariously funny biscuits that a very dear friend (this post is all about you!!) made and gave to me.  They totally appeal to my seriously off beat sense of humour and I'm thinking would make a great addition to the next 'bring a plate' school function -anonymously of course!

I like the fact that their are friends in my life who keep me on my toes.  They give me shit, take the mickey and make me laugh out loud.  This friend in particular pulls them out of the bag in fine form, when you least expect it, like at 9 this morning.  And I've been smiling ever since!

So thanks my finger pulling friend and for those of you who don't know how to pull the Bird (or the finger) instructions below!


Step 1
1) Extend either arm at an approximately 90° angle perpendicular to the body.
You'd be surprised how many people don't give The Finger correctly. Save yourself from unnecessary embarrassment by going over these few simple steps.
Be Strong. Be Proud. Then Flip. Remember: You are the master of your own bird.

Step 2
2) Bend arm at the elbow. Position it parallel to the body, forming three sides of a perfect square.
Step3
3) Close palm tightly.
Step 4
4) Fiercely upturn digit between pointer and ring finger. 



PAY ATTENTION NOW!


Now You Are Giving The Finger!
5) Hold approximately 10 seconds to a minute for emphasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment