Monday, April 30, 2012

A weight of my shoulders

So the decision is partly made.  I am giving up my in home child care to consider, with full intent, the prospect of study.  Or something else.  Who knows whats going to happen?!

And my goodness it truly feels like a weight of my shoulders.

I don't think I'll be any less busy but perhaps I will be a better parent, friend, daughter and wife.  Perhaps I will get to do things that have been needing to be done since we moved in.  Perhaps I will feel like a normal human being......nah unlikely!

This decision has been weighed up, with months of worry, the feeling that I have (am) letting people down, that I have somehow failed.  However since I have made this decision the overwhelming support I have had is more than huge.  It's enormous.  And really moving.

I am blessed with some special people in my life that see where I'm going.  That have possibly got more faith in me than I have in myself.

I am blessed with a husband who is tolerant, kind, loving and accepting.

And for my kids who when I told them about it and why I felt I wanted to stop and that I felt that they might be missing out on Mummy at the moment, told me how much they loved me and gave me cuddles.  Lets just say there was tears.

I will leave you with this...............

No comments:

Post a Comment