Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just the girls...

It's just me and Miss Four.  Whoop whoop!

The men folk have hit the road, heading to the Farmers parents farm in search of ducks.  Not my scene.  Thankfully Miss Four had a birthday party to attend so we are  having a girlie weekend.

Last night after dumping our things after a long day, we blobbed.  We picked a DVD.  We got some corn chips. And we hung out.  We did a bit of dancing (think I pulled a muscle in my butt....).  We had scrambled eggs for tea.  And after Miss Four was in bed....I did NOTHING.  No dishes.  No folding washing.  NOTHING.

Awesome!  Why don't I do that more?!

Anyway today, there will (unfortunately) be the need to do some jobs.....but I am hereby promising to turn the computer off as soon as I have finished this post, only do what really needs to be done and spend some time with my baby girl.

We might garden.  We might draw.  We might play cards.  We might bake.  Who knows!

But what I do know is I'm going to relax and enjoy my daughter before she grows up and thinks that spending a weekend with Mum is 'naff''.

Love you  Miss Four xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment