Monday, April 2, 2012

What's in a day.....

Sometimes at the end of a day I think....."what the hell did i achieve today....."

In an effort to make myself understand what I've been doing, done and/or achieved I pulled out the camera to make a record......

Here's a 'snapshot' of my day......


Making patterned eggs with the small people in my care


Miss Fours Easter Pics



One of my charges artwork


Coloured Rice




CARNAGE!


Yes....that would be WET washing....fricken rain


Easter Chicks


Home Learning with Master 7


Dinner


THANK GOODNESS!

And I have saved you the shock of seeing the 2 piles of washing I need to fold and put away.......

Achieve much? Hmmm debatable.......giving good experiences to small people......hopefully.....tired................heck yes...... tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment