Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 reasons why Johnny Depp and I would never work

It's been playing on my mind a bit recently with that Johnny Depp and I just aren't suited - so in logical fashion I thought I'd make a list to work it out.....


1. Obviously the main issue would be that ....... well he's older than me.......really at my age I'm just a spring chicken, not saying he's "old" but the gap perhaps is just too wide?  Crap does that rule out Keanu Reeves as well?!

2. We both like wine

2. We are both SO exceptionally good looking the paparazzi would hound us for photos all the time

3. There would be huge pressure to have a brood of good looking children

4. I like travel, he travels alot.....

4. He earns more than me, I don't know if I could manage being a kept woman.....

5. He's the person I'd most like to meet on my bucket list.......implying that I'm about to kick the bucket which I'm not......perhaps I could remove him from my bucket list and live happily ever after?!

6. My friends would probably be jealous.....

6. I'd have to make new friends

7. His wardrobe is probably far more extensive than mine

8. I don't know if he has any good room on his fantastic skin to "ink" left for me.......

9. He has is own island, which is somewhere hot and sunny and I'm really worried about my fair skin.....(doh I could wear sunblock.....)

9. He smokes

10. I'm married?!! (although the Farmer and I have always maintained that our out clause is Johnny Depp for me and Penelope Cruz for him........Ha liked he'd have a chance with her!!!)


So you see, it mightn't work out, but hey I'm an optimist and I think that in all fairness to Johnny (God I would hate to break his heart....) I'll try to make it work.......that just the kinda girl I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment