Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Grateful to be a giver.

I was chatting with a friend and during the course of our conversation I had a bitch and a moan.  My friend turned to me and said...."you know what?  Your a giver, that's the problem."  And shes right, I am. 

However I think even though I'm complaining I'd rather have my problem than be on the other side of the fence.  I read recently 'give more than you take' and I think that's wise.

Even though sometimes you end up feeling like I did, a bit pissed off that once again someone just doesn't get it, that you got the short end of the stick and can't believe how one sided some people are - it's much better for your whole self to be a giver.

And although I'm sounding all mightier than thou I just honest to goodness feel better about who I am.  That can't be a bad thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment