Wednesday, October 16, 2013

And the downs.

Ah yes.  The Downs.

What goes up must ................yep exactly.

So after a wonderful two weeks of friends, fun. memories, laughs, shopping (the good sort), no school lunches, no homework, no 'paid' employment (essentially two weeks of bliss) reality has hit.  Hard.

It's back to lists of jobs to do. 

Planning meals, town trips, organising a bike ride fundraising event (did I not say 'never again'?!!), trying to juggle the needs of the children with school things that are on with the needs of the overworked Farmer while keeping the (new) puppy from a) blowing away in the ridiculous winds we have been having or b) eating my shoes.  And that sentence clearly needs more comas so you can breathe while reading it!

In saying that, I have wrapped the children's Christmas and Birthday presents and am feeling fairly organised in terms of gift buying so that's got to be good news.

I'm back walking again - FANTASTIC......really missed that, and my walking buddies.

I've enjoyed being back at my "paid employment" - it's surprising how much you grow fond of other peoples children!

There are plenty of social plans afoot over the next few weeks for mischief wine drinking catching up with people.

Hmmm so in fact although I was going to have a whinge about the "Downs" it would appear the "Ups" are taking over.

Super good news!



No comments:

Post a Comment