Sunday, September 15, 2013

Doing it alone is probably safer.

I had the most awful experience yesterday.

It left me shaken, anxious, overwhelmed and a little cross.

I'm a planner by nature.  I make lists.  I'm tend to do things the same way if they work.  If not I'll make adjustments but sometimes things get so out of whack that they can threaten my very being.

This is what happen yesterday.

My world was upset.  My way - that quiet, organised, calm way was upturned.

And to be fair there was a reason to it.  A good thought gone horribly wrong....never again though.  It's not worth the fall out.

What happened you ask?

Well on a busy Saturday morning my husband, the Farmer, decided he and the children would come with me.........................to do the groceries.

Never again.

The children, well they know how I roll, but the Farmer, as well meaning as he was almost got a clobber around the head with a wine bottle.

He's fine on his own, with a list (ensuring that it is in order of food aisles otherwise he forgets things) but with me, the kids and what seemed to be 90% of the rest of the town, it was a nightmare.

Never ever again.



No comments:

Post a Comment