Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wonder and Hope.

I've had an unusual day.

Good in the sense that for some reason I feel that I have a place.  And I know that sounds awfully profound but the things I have been stewing on now feel, like they are put to bed.

I met someone today, and perhaps felt like I should be striving to be part of something that this person was.  I was possibly a mild curiosity.  Eager, without resolve, without connections, finance and the potential for those things. 

Keeping in mind, all this was me, thinking/feeling these things.

But surprisingly although put out I have just watched something that has moved me in such a way that I feel like I've hit a note.  A very personal note.

And yes this all sounds very cryptic, and what the hell is she going on about.....I know I know......

But I keep trying to bench mark myself and yes my bar is high and yes that's who I am - but perhaps there is more to the way I do things, that I have just clicked into.

I am truly finding a sense of myself.  And sense is the key word.

This will need to sit with me for a while.  And I will quietly let it play out.

Wonder and Hope.





No comments:

Post a Comment