Monday, March 25, 2013

Even more like me!

Well it's been a few days since I felt I had a 'aha' moment and I'll still there.  Which is awesome!

I keep coming back to these feeling about how things should be and they seem really true to myself which is such a great thing for me right now!

Lets here a big WHOOP WHOOP!  okay well maybe just a small WHOOP WHOOP then!  ;-)

I had a weekend away with some friends a couple of weeks ago and brought a very cool sign for my wall, essentially for Master Eight "Imagination is more important than knowledge" but I have since realised that it also speaks to me.  Now every time I see it I feel a certain uplift in my day.

Anyway, with the on coming break of Easter I'm looking forward to some time with my kids and the Farmer and some time to be at home.  Life is a constant rush.  It's becoming clear to me, that if I rush my kids too much we all miss out.


Enjoy the scenery for a while!
Happy Easter!
 
xxx
 
Jane
  

No comments:

Post a Comment