Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Making changes

It's a funny thing, making changes. 

You know it's right but in the time leading up to the inevitable you doubt yourself, your motives, your reasoning.......other people add their opinions and you doubt yourself more!

With one day left of the job I've been doing for well over 2 years now I had expected to feel something more.  Yes I will miss watching the children develop, encouraging their learning/play and growing has been amazing.  However I guess there is just a quiet sense of relief at the moment.

Maybe I'm just tired.  Maybe next week when things settle I'll be able to articulate myself better.

For now it's a chapter just about to close.  I'm wondering what the next chapter holds.




1 comment:

  1. one chapter closes but be asured that another chapter will be opened.

    ReplyDelete