Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Where in the world are you?!

I'm sitting down, having 5 minutes of semi quiet time.

Troops are feed and watered, and making laughing noises with the farmer.

So I thought I'd perhaps write a post.  Quite obviously it would be highly intellectual, humorous, informative and well rounded.  Generally a wonderful simulating read.  (insert laughter here).

However when I logged on I was looking at the readership of this wee blog of mine.

There are people from not only NZ (Hi Mum!) but Russia, the USA, Germany, Malaysia, the Land of OZ and a few other places.  Yes really!  I know it surprises me too!

I'm not really one to read blogs.  I have signed up to a few but to be honest just don't find the time to read them.  Some are regular posters and some (like myself) are more sporadic. 

Anyway I just wanted to acknowledge and Thank you, yes YOU - the reader.  Thanks for swinging by.  Hope you come again soon!

And where ever you are in the world, I wish you all the best!











No comments:

Post a Comment