Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hello...is anyone still reading?!

Hi....miss me?  I've been......holiday, abducted by aliens, meet Johnny Depp...married him....having his babies.....sigh....no I've just been busy!

It's not that I have forgotten about blogging, in fact many a blog has been written in my head while driving, cooking or lying in bed while I'm still awake when I should be fast asleep. 

I started on the other day about the transition I'm having as my baby girl gets ready for school.  About the way it makes me think of how much we have achieved, grown, stages past and things to come.

I thought about telling you about being on a shortlist for a wee photo competition and how that was pretty exciting, for all of two minutes.

I was contemplating talking about the art of saying NO, which I am terrible at so it would have been a short post.

I could have gone on about how great it is to have friends that always seems to make you smile,when your feeling flat, have a headache or just to bitch too.

There was the blog entry in my head about trying to make things fun when there are not, create a memory with your kids and show them who you are other than just a Mum.

I'm not going to talk about any of these.

Being busy for me is almost a life choice, and I think that I will always be that way....it's who I am.  But taking photos of me is my way of enjoying the moment.  And when I share my photos whether its on here, or Facebook or just emailing them to the people I took them of, I'm trying to share the beauty I see.  The joy on a face, the light playing on the landscape.....the moment. 

I'm just going to challenge you to find something beautiful in your day. I'm not necessarily talking about a magic sunset just something simple. A child asleep quietly snoring, a bee on a flower, a cool breeze on a hot day. Find something beautiful and then enjoy it. For just a moment. 


This was my moment yesterday. 
What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment