Monday, July 23, 2012

What I should be doing, and why I'm not!

It's 4.46pm Monday.  I should be cooking tea, while helping Master 7 and a half with his home learning and SHOULD NOT be blogging.

Ha! 

Tonight's tea takes literally 15 mins.  It's a Jamie Oliver recipe our family has renamed 'Amelia's favourite Pasta'.  I've told Master 7 and a half he has to finish his apple before home learning (he's taking his own sweet time I will freely admit) but hey, I say grab the 5 minutes with gusto and live in the moment!  (or something like that!)

Although the weather has been crap today it's been a great day.  It was very pleasant hanging out with Miss 4 and half we did our 'town jobs', having a catch up coffee with the Farmer ...his treat..... finding out that my photography course buddy got runner up 3rd place in a competition (whoo hoo!), bus stop catch up with my friend and baking something new - although it wont make the family recipe book.

Why can't every day be like this I have to wonder?

Well the apple is two bites away from being finished, and the Farmer just phoned to say he's leaving in 10 mins so better getting cracking.

But my lesson for the day - Enjoy it while it's happening, it changes so fast!  That could relate to so many things in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment