Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Photo Challenge 2019

Happy 2019!

This year I have set myself a goal of a photo challenge - one photo a week from a list of set tasks.

I tried to do this last  year and failed terribly.

So, but putting it here I am accountable, well sort of!

Anyway Week One - Self Portrait

This was hard.  I really hate being in front of the camera.  I have some weight issues (that is another whole blog post), am not in love with my hair and am in total holiday mode so very lax with the attention to appearance - just liking hanging out, pottering and certainly had to push myself to get this done before the week was up.  However it's done.


Looking at this photo I actually don't see the weight, hair or appearance stuff.  I just see me at home.  So overall it's a win.

Watch this space for my journey this year - and if you don't see any posts...hassle me!


No comments:

Post a Comment